De: Shadi Abou-Zahra [mailto:shadi@w3.org]
Enviado el: martes, 27 de mayo de 2014 17:35
Para: ERT WG
Asunto: [for review] updated WAET draftS (2x)

Dear Group,

This week there are two drafts to review (focus on Abstract and Introduction
sections only):
  - http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/WD-AERT/ED-AERT20140526
  - http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/WD-AERT/ED-AERT20140527

You can also view the diff between these two versions here:
  -
http://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FWAI%2FER%2FWD
-AERT%2FED-AERT20140526&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FWAI%2FER%2FWD-AERT%2F
ED-AERT20140527

Please send comments for discussion to the list!

Regards,
   Shadi