Re: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hi Emmanuelle, Carlos,

Interesting feature! I think this should be addressed somewhere.

My issue is that this section (2.9) seems too lofty in my view. As a
tool developer, what concrete advice can I take from this?

I think this is probably more general to several sections - I think we
need to have concrete enough descriptions so that a developer can tell
whether they've implemented the respective feature or not.

Best,
   Shadi