Re: Scenarios for the AERT [was Re: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 17 July 2013]

Dear Samuel,

thanks for your input!

I have incorporated the second scenario (slightly edited) in the
attached new version of the requirements document. However, I think the
second scenario is still too long and refers to points we may not
address in the document. Could you shorten it and simplify it?

--
Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Saludos,
carlos

Dr Carlos A Velasco
   Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
   Web Compliance Center: http://imergo.com/ ˇ http://imergo.de/
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
   Tel: +49-2241-142609 ˇ Fax: +49-2241-1442609