Re: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 20 February 2013

Am Mi, 20.02.2013, 19:48 schrieb Carlos A Velasco:
> Hola Samuel,
>
> On 20/02/13 16:39, samuelm@dit.upm.es wrote:
>> ... There have been some efforts
>> to define canonical testing techniques (such as UWEM Tests [1], by the
>> way, is any of you aware of the current progress of UWEM 2.0?).
>
> UWEM was driven by the EC-funded project BenToWeb among others, led by
> us and where also Christophe participated. The work on the second
> version stopped because of the lack of funding.

Right. The original goal was to develop an evaluation methodology for WCAG
2.0, but the funding of the WAB Cluster projects ended in 2007, i.e.
shortly before WCAG 2.0 went into Last Call again. So we wrote a plan for
migrating to WCAG 2.0 but did not have funding to do the work...

salu2,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe