RE: Descriptors for accessibility tools.

Thanks for the feedback, Emmanuelle! You are right that contextual help
may also be a distinctive feature of a tool. Sure, the list of features
below is not deemed to be exhaustive, it was just my two cents to be used
as another input for the Requirement Analysis document. Even if we
eventually follow the "feature list + profiles" approach that was
mentioned today, I am sure the final list will be very much longer. I
guess we may comment on that when we retake the subject on the next
conference.

Regards,

Samuel.