Re: Comments on "HTTP Vocabulary in RDF"

Hello,

We are still waiting for the response you promised a year ago, and for
a response to our more recent email [1].

We'll keep an eye on the editor's drafts. For a snapshot of our work
in progress see [2]. If you think what we're doing bears on your work,
we should think harder about how to coordinate the groups.

Best
Jonathan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-earl10-comments/2009Dec/0004.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/http-semantics-report.html