Canceled: teleconference on Wednesday 6 May, 2009 (was: Should we meet on 6 May)

*lol* @ "don't object to no meeting"...

However, we really need to move forward with several things. Here are
the open action items for all of us until next week:
  - all: respond on "aggregation" thread and read EARL 1.0 Requirements
  - all: review EARL 1.0 Schema thoroughly (especially the conformance)
  - CarlosI: resolve comments on Pointers (bring issues for discussion
to upcoming teleconferences, and prepare responses for all issues)
  - CarlosV: prepare an updated draft of the EARL 1.0 Guide
  - Mike: continue working on the EARL 1.0 Requirements

Next meeting: Wednesday 13 May, 2009.

Please send your regrets *or* an update of the progress on your action
items in advance of the meeting, to help plan accordingly.

Regards,
   Shadi