Re: edited versions of HTTP and Content

Hi,

The problem is the new "1.0" in the filename. I see you've fixed the
.htaccess file but I'd still prefer to keep the old filenaming (just
makes it easier for sorting, global search&replace, etc).

Note to all: for adding the version numbers we will only need a simple
redirect so that /TR/HTTP-in-RDF10/ (meaning "latest 1.0 version") will
currently be the same as /TR/HTTP-in-RDF/ (meaning "latest version").
This applies to Content-in-RDF and Pointers-in-RDF too.

Best,
   Shadi