Re: ISSUE-17 (Document alignment): Alignt all ERT WG documents with each other

Johannes Koch schrieb:
> Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group Issue Tracker schrieb:
>> ISSUE-17 (Document alignment): Alignt all ERT WG documents with each
>> other
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tracker/issues/17
>>
>> Raised by: Shadi Abou-Zahra
>> On product:
>> - ensure that all publications use the same CSS and convention
>
> Currently we have some internal CSS (in the style element). Do we have
> an external CSS file that we can reference? If not, do we want to (are
> allowed to) create and publish one?

In Content-in-RDF I'll have the following internal CSS:

.example {
   margin: 1em 2em 1em 2em;
   color: #000;
   background-color: #fff;
   padding: 0.5em;
   border: 1px dotted #e63232;
}

.note {
   color: #000;
   background-color: #adff2f;
}

.keyword {
   font-weight: bold;
   font-style: italic;
}

pre {
   border: 1px dotted #000;
   color: #000;
   background-color: #f4f3e7;
   font-size: 110%;
}

table {
   margin: 1ex 2%;
   border-collapse: collapse;
}

th,td {
   margin: 0;
   padding: 0.2em 1em;
   border: solid 1px #000;
   vertical-align: top;
}

th ul, td ul {
   margin-top: 0;
   margin-bottom: 0;
   padding-top: 0;
   padding-bottom: 0;
}

abbr[title], acronym[title] {
   font-weight: inherit;
   font-style: normal;
   border-bottom-width: 1px;
   border-bottom-style: dotted;
   border-bottom-color: inherit;
}

Is that in line with what others use?

--
Johannes Koch
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT