Re: [EARL 1.0 Schema] document and RDF for review

Hi Johannes,

Johannes Koch wrote:
> Shadi Abou-Zahra schrieb:
>> Dear group,
>>
>> Refs:
>>  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20090610>
>>  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/schema.rdf>
>>
>> The EARL 1.0 Schema document and RDF file have been updated and need
>> review and approval. Please consider the following questions:
>>
>> #1. Section 1.2: Namespaces
>>  - are the namespace URIs and the references correct?
>
> Change "Dublin Core (DC) namespace" to "Dublin Core Metadata Terms
> namespace". Better use the dct prefix for properties from the
> http://purl.org/dc/terms/ namespace (throughout the document).

OK, will make these fixes.

>> #2. Section 2.7: OutcomeValue
>>  - the term names and definitions have been modified (compare with the
>> currently published version of EARL 1.0 Schema [1]). Is that OK?
>
> OK
>
>> #3. Section 4.1: Conforming Reports
>>  - two paragraphs added at the end of this section. Is that OK?
>
> OK
>
>> #6. Misc Questions
>>  - Document source: do we want to add XML namespaces for DC etc?
>
> What for?

Don't know, that's why I'm asking. I've seen this in some specs, like
FOAF for example. I don't know if it has use for GRDDL or such.

>>  - TestMode section: we need a resolution to drop "Note 2"
>
> Do you mean Note 2 in the OutcomeValue section?

Sorry for being so unclear. I mean Note 2 in the TestMode section of the
previous published draft:
  - <http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-EARL10-Schema-20090428/#note2>

Thanks,
   Shadi