Re: Updated Representing Content in RDF

Hi Danny,

Thank you for your interest. The current drafts of this and other ERT WG
documents are listed on the ERT WG home page:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/>

Currently this document is only an editor's draft but we hope to publish
it soon as first public draft, to get broader input. Feel free to send
further comments to this list at any time. We will consider the ones you
sent below, and look at the overlap with other work.

Best,
   Shadi