RE: Summary of comment on Mobile OK Basic draft

 > Carlos Iglesias schrieb:
> > 2.3.3 HTTP Response
> >
> > "If an HTTP request fails for any reason during a test
> (network-level error, DNS resolution error, non-HTTP
> response, or server returns an HTTP 4xx or 5xx status), the
> test outcome should be considered FAIL"
> >
> > When not reaching the server it should be a not tested
> instead a fail (e.g 5xx server errors).
>
> Why is 5xx is mentioned here?

My understood of our discussion was that if you don't reach a resource
to test, then it should be a not tested.
5xx are Server Errors in which the server is incapable of performing the
request.

Is there anything I'm missing or I've misunderstood?

> > When the server returns 4xx or 5xx the result of the test
> should not
> > fail, because otherwise the website as a hole could never
> be Mobile OK
> > compliant (e.g. you can always make a request that will
> produce an 404
> > and thus a fail)

Regards,
 CI.