Re: Last Call Review: EARL 1.0 Schema Last Call Working Draft

Hi,

I think that the context of testing is very important and it is not very
clear to me. I might missing something...

My understanding on this says that the context of use is covered by the
HTTP headers (HTTP Vocabulary in RDF). I was wondering if this is an
adequate mechanism to cover all kind of contexts. From my little
experience the context that is delivered through HTTP is very limited
and EARL should not be restricted to that. Testing context IMO should
allow for more... having that, earl could also be used for building
adaptive web. Maybe CC/PP is also suitable here. Now, regarding the
place that that should appear I was thinking about Test Subject...

just some thoughts..

BTW I have notice a couple of typos in Appendix B ->Properties table ->
last 2 rows (Recmmended)

BR,
Vangelis

--