RE: Last Call Review: EARL 1.0 Schema Last Call Working Draft

Hi Johannes,

My first name is Shuaib.

Here are you referring to HTTP Specs. RFC2616, or the HTTP RDF vocabulary
under review? I saw in RFC 2616 the caching mechanism but not the comparable
details in HTTP RDF. Maybe I overlooked something.

In any case, shouldn't these properties be made part of HTTP RDF schema, or
you are leaving it to the users to extend if they are in need of?

> --
> Johannes Koch
> BIKA Web Compliance Center - Fraunhofer FIT
> Schloss Birlinghoven, D-53757 Sankt Augustin, Germany
> Phone: +49-2241-142628    Fax: +49-2241-142065

Regards,
Shuaib Karim