Re: maximum cardinality on assertion properties

Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> PROPOSAL 2:
> * exactly 1 assertedBy property per assertion class
> * at least 1 subject property per assertion class
> * at least 1 test property per assertion class
> * exactly 1 result property per assertion class
> * at most 1 mode property per assertion class
>
> The
> advantage of proposal 2 is that it allows for slightly more compact
> reports (for example when different tests are run by the same tool, and
> all tests share the same result). However, this comes at the price of
> slightly more complex reports and overhead for the parsers (as well as
> potential ambiguity).

This reminds me of the RDF container concepts (Bag, Seq, Alt). Does
proposal 2 also allow having one subject property with a bag referencing
several test subjects?

--
Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)