RE: issues addressed (was Re: Updated EARL 1.0 Schema Editors' Draft)

> Johannes Koch wrote:
> >
> > Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> >> However, there are some advantages to describing foaf:Person
> >> separately because of its unique stability in relation to
> the other
> >> foaf:Agent sublcasses. There is also a question about making
> >> earl:Software a sublcass of foaf:Agent.
> >
> > I thought we already talked about that and suggested to make
> > earl:Software a subclass of foaf:Agent. But I may be wrong.
>
> I don't remember that. Do you know approximately when this call was?

There was some "philosophical" discussion about a similar matter in the
list [1] and in the minutes [2]
To keep it short, and avoid the repetition of the philosophical
discussion, I just say that I prefer not to do it for the same reasons
explained in the previous discussion.

[1] - Thread at
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2006Jun/0014.html]
[2] - [http://www.w3.org/2006/06/28-er-minutes#item03]