Re: Action Item: Testable Statement class

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

[TestRequirement and TestCase subclasses of Testable]

> I still think this is a bad idea, since I don't see the value in having
> the two kinds of subClass. If we adopt this, the range of
> earl:requirement  needs to be made earl:Testable too. (Since we are
> shifting the range to a  superclass, I think we can get away with that.

If the object for the earl:testable is either an earl:TestRequirement or
an earl:TestCase we can create both assertions about subjects
passing/failing/... a certain test case or meeting/not meeting certain
requirements.
--
Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)