Re: [ACTION] represenation of simple and more complicated HTTP conversation in RDF

Shadi Abou-Zahra schrieb:
> Johannes Koch wrote:
>> Whether wc1 could be dropped depends on whether you perform any tests
>> on the response.
>
> Right. Sometimes it may also be recorded for the sake of completeness.

Yep.

>> E.g. you can check that the redirect location is also a link in the
>> response body, or the location is an absolute URI.
>
> I'm not following you on this, please explain again.

The wc1 response body (HTML) may contain something like

You could make a test compairing the URI in the Location HTTP header and
the URI in the HTML.

Or quite often, Location HTTP header values only contain relative URIs
(Location: foo.html), which is not compliant with the HTTP 1.1
specification.

--
Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)