RE: Action Item: Testable Statement class

>So an assertion contains exactly one testable, either it is a requirement or a test case. Is this the model you are thinking of?

The problem with this is, how do you know when an assertion about a requirement and an assertion about a test case are assertions about the same?

It would be really helpful if the assertions have something in common to allow comparisons. Because of the fact that we can't expect everybody publishing their test cases, maybe it should be the requirements.

So it could be:

- No Testable class
- At least one required Requirement per Assertion (an Assertion could be related to several requirements e.g. WCAG, 508 and mobileOK)
- An optional (just one) Test Case per Assertion

Regards,
CI.