Re: Updated Agenda for F2F

Hi Shadi,

It the group agrees, we would like to add to the agenda an additional
item from our side, regarding some work we have been doing under the
umbrella of the BenToWeb project, and which will be public soon:

- Test Case Description Language (TCDL)
- (X)HTML and CSS2 Test Suites for WCAG 2.0

regards,
carlos

Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ref: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2005/10/f2f-agenda#Agenda>
>
> I've updated the agenda as follows:

Dr Carlos A Velasco - http://access.fit.fraunhofer.de/
Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik FIT
   [Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT)]
   Barrierefreie Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologie für Alle
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
   Tel: +49-2241-142609 Fax: +49-2241-1442609