Re: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Tuesday 24 May 2005

I am sorry I cannot make it for today. So my regrets..
Chrisoula

Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:

> ERT WG,
>
> The next teleconference is scheduled for Tuesday, 17 May from 16:00 to
> 17:00 UTC:
> * 09:00 to 10:00 North American Pacific Time (PST)
> * 12:00 to 13:00 North American Eastern Time (EST)
> * 18:00 to 19:00 Central European Time (CET)
> * 02:00 to 03:00 (Wednesday) Australian Eastern Time
> * Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise
> date for your own time zone:
>   <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>
>
> The teleconference information is:
> * +1-617-761-6200
> * Pass Code 3794 ("ERWG")
> * IRC server irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #er
>
> Next on the scribe rotation list is: Chrisoula
> <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/scribes.html>
>

> AGENDA:
> 1. Referencing External Vocabulary in EARL
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2005May/0031.html>
> * Possible ideas include sub-classing and equalities
> * What are the pros and cons, what are other ideas?
>
> 2. Identifying Assertors of Type "Tool"
> <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/schema.html#prop-assertor>
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2005May/0032.html>
> * Find a resolution on how to proceed with versioning
> * Do we define our own schema, rely on non-stable ones, or drop it?
>
> 3. (Continued) Proposed Changes to the EARL Schema
> <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/schema.html#prop-result>
> * continue going through propsed changes to the schema
>

> Regards,
> Shadi

Chrisoula Alexandraki

Institute of Computer Science (ICS)
Human-Computer Interaction Laboratory
Centre for Universal Access and Assistive Technologies
Science and Technology Park of Crete
Heraklion, Crete
GR - 71110 Greece

Tel: +30 - 2810 - 391754