Re: more properties for the location class (was Re: locating assertions in non-text based formats)

Hi,

Nils Ulltveit-Moe wrote:
> There exists some work about Application of Metadata Standards
> to Video Indexing:
> http://archive.dstc.edu.au/RDU/staff/jane-hunter/ECDL2/videocat.html
>
> They propose a hybrid approach based on a combination of DC and
> MPEG-7 within RDF. It may be relevant for identifying time-based
> location of audio/video streaming formats?

Interesting approach, thanks for digging it out Nils. I think Charles
also mentioned something along the lines of packaging multimedia content
into SMIL in order to reference it. He also mentions the possibility to
reuse the approach in SVG.

What do others think of that?

Regards,
  Shadi