Re: Schemas and schemata Re: earl message

OK, so it sounds like we are thinkng along the same lines... which is
hopefully a good sign :-)

Yeah, when we are just producing EARL we do it according to what amounts
to an XML schema. The trick is to check it is the right RDF (which I
messed up with earl:message...)

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org