Re: Formalization of rule 91

* It does not validate in XHTML 1.1 (nor XHTML Basic). This is because
focusable elements (elements that can receive user's focus), should not
nest. You would not nest two links, would you?

* Some browsers can not focus on the form field (they follow the link, but
they don't focus user input on the form field).

* Some other browers do that focus, but can't follow the link (I can't
remember, but I experienced that on Explorer several years ago).

Cheers.

Vicente Luque Centeno
Dep. Ingeniería Telemática
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid