Re: Teleconference Meeting on 8 February, 2005 Cancelled

Hi Shadi,

I will be available for that call. If my Invited Expert application is
still in process, should I attend the call anyway? (Sent to the list as I
imagine others may have the same question)

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile - Vice Presidente - Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org