Re: Evaluation Tools for Web Content Accessibility

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 03:34:20 +1000, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

>> Wy don't we just send this direct to EOWG?
>
> You are welcome to send your comments directly to EOWG and follow the
> discussion there too. However, you should not send these as comments on
> behalf of the Working Group.

OK, fair enough.

>> >  - overall interaction for tool searching
>>
>> Once you find it, the stuff for finding tools seems pretty
>> good.
>
> I'm not sure I follow. Do you mean positioning the section "Customize
> List" more prominently?

The stuff I got on my first screenful was WAI site-wide navigation, an
introduction, and half a disclaimer. The thing that was missing was all
the stuff I wanted.

I would suggest moving the search and customised search stuff up igher,
moving the introductory info to the end with a link to it from the start
of the page...

Cheers

Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org