Re: XPath only for XML? (was: What is a subject of a test?)

At 12.40 31/03/2005, Johannes Koch wrote:
>According to its JavaDoc JDOM's XPath implementation operates on JDOM
>objects, which can be created from W3C DOM objects. So, in theory JDOM
>should be able to handle HTML. Not tested.

Spot on Johannes. We could extend our research and I will look around too
(although I am more inclined towards a C/C++ need). :-)

-Gabriele
--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, ht://Dig & IWA/HWG Member, ht://Check
and ht://Miner maintainer
 > "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate", Dante Alighieri, Divina
Commedia, Inferno