Re: Locating the subject and dynamic content

The synchronisation problems I can imagine are more to do with scripts,
images, etc, that change, which I guess is a relatively small problem.
Hera probably finds this harder, since at the moment we don't snapshot the
source, but we do expect to guide the user through looking at the external
scripts, style sheets, objects, etc etc.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org