RE: Complexity

I have never said that RDF is a new technology nor terrible complex, I just said that it's not well known and SEEMS complex for the people.

> Shadi has often noted that there is not a lot of RDF
> expertise _in this group_ -

So, you're saying that I'm right, because I'm sure that there's is a lot of Evaluation and Repair tools expertise _in this group_ and, if there is not a lot of RDF expertise, there is the best proof that RDF is not well known.

> I have
> seen many developers simply assume that it is very very
> difficult, and thus make an ill-informed choice.

So, again, you're saying that I'm right. RDF SEEMS complex for the people.

Regards,

CI

Carlos Iglesias Moro

Fundación CTIC