Re: update on Web interface

Hi Shadi,

At 10:06 12/01/2009, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
>Dear group,
>
>Ref: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tests/Overview>
>
>As agreed, I've been working on the Web interface for displaying the
>test samples. Please find above the early prototypes of how this
>could look like. It is not yet functional but should give you a
>pretty decent idea of where it is heading.
>
>Please send your comments to this list. I would also like to discuss
>it during tomorrow's teleconference call if possible.

Do test samples now have two IDs? (One in the metadata, e.g.
sc1.1.1_l1_002, and one in the list, e.g. 123.) I assume that the
final interface will use the IDs from the metadata.
(Test samples with the naming convention sc1.1.1_l1_002 are outdated;
we currently use content-structure-separation-programmatic_050.)

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe