Re: Question on structure review

Hi Michael,

At 18:57 13/10/2008, Michael A Squillace wrote:
>Being new to this process, I am not sure what to make of the
>attached results from using the ISO Schematron validation described
>in the wiki. The instructions say that a successful validation will
>result in empty txt files but you can see that the attached files
>are not empty. Does this constitute a failure and, hence, a status
>of reject for both samples?

Are you using the most recent version of the ISO Schematron (last
updated  2 July 2008;
<http://www.bentoweb.org/refs/TCDL2.0/tcdl2.0.tsdtf.sch>)? In that
version, the rule that checks the dc:rights element is disabled
because I could't find a way to check the markup in it.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe