Re: Techniques links in test samples 001-004

At 16:01 19/11/2008, Tim Boland wrote:
>After the call Tuesday CS asked me to review the technique links in
>test samples 001-004.
>I did, and they appear fine to me (techniques referenced seem
>appropriate and links all work for me).
>Also, the suggestions from CS in earlier email re: test samples seem
>fine to me

Thanks, Tim.
That means that these four test samples can move to the status
'holding' and are ready for review by the WCAG WG.
I have edited the status in the metadata (see
<http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList>.)

The next step is to present these test samples in a form that is
appropriate for review by the working group; sending people off to
the status list or the XML metadata won't work very well. I still
need to update the "HTML view".

Best regards,

Christophe

--