Re: TSD TF: meeting summary for teleconference on Tuesday 27 May 2008

Belated regrets.. I phoned in 30 minutes late but no one was there..?

Also, I will be having some surgery June 5 and will be out for about a
week.  If I get my assignments early I'll see what I can do before June 5..

Best, Tim Boland NIST