Re: HTML view of rulesets wanted/needed?

Hi Christophe,

Christophe Strobbe wrote:
> In the minutes of the last conference call, I noticed some discussion
> about the use of the xlink:href for rules.

The issue was how to check the value of xlink:href as part of the
"Structure Review". Would be good to check these IDs automatically.

> I have an HTML view of the rulests.xml file and I can put online if
> people want this. (The only question is where to put it.)

This may indeed be helpful. It would make sense to host it on the
BenToWeb site, so that it is updated/maintained together with the XML.

Regards,
   Shadi