TCDL 2.0 updated to HTTP-in-RDF editor's draft


I have updated TCDL 2.0 (XML Schema and specification) to incorporate 
a change to HTTP-in-RDF [1]: uri:uri was replaced with http:requestURI.
See for the 
section of the spec that was updated. Since we no longer need the uri 
namespace (, I have removed it from the 
examples and from the metadata files that were already in our repository.

Best regards,



Christophe Strobbe
K.U.Leuven - Departement of Electrical Engineering - Research Group 
on Document Architectures
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 - 3001 Leuven-Heverlee - BELGIUM
tel: +32 16 32 85 51 


Received on Friday, 23 March 2007 18:33:20 UTC