Re: versioning (was Re: TCDL Draft E (and some updates))

Hi Christophe, all,

I was wondering if XSD default values could be used for rights and creator.
We may also consider using $RCSfile$ (The name of the RCS file without a
path) [1] for the testCaseDescription "id" attribute.

Best regards,
Vangelis

[1]: http://www.cs.utah.edu/dept/old/texinfo/cvs/cvs_16.html#SEC51

--