Re: Minimum number of techniques in metadata

Hi Shadi,

Quoting Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>:
> Hi Christophe,
>
> I'm sorry, I'm also a little confused. How does this relate to
> Success
> Criteria and Location Pointers? Here is what I think you are
> proposing,
> please confirm:
>
> * Each "Test Sample" maps to exactly one "Success Criteria";
> * Each "Test Sample" can map to one or more "Technique" (or
> "Failure"),
> each of which again map to the initial "Success Criteria";
> * Each "Technique" is identified within the "Location" property so
> that
> one can locate which part of the sample has which effect.

Yes, that is correct.
(Except that 'techniques' are not inside 'location'; I hope to have an
updated TCDL 2.0 schema online tomorrow, including the EARL pointers.)

To refine this a bit more: my understanding is that we should map only
to more than one technique if more than one technique is necessary to
meet a success criterion.
And I don't think we need to map one test sample to more than one
failure.

Best regards,

Christophe

--