Re: Evaluation process for test samples: first proposal

The process you've created looks good to me. Thanks for creating it.

In step 4:
"The task force reviews the test sample and the evaluation and decides
whether to accept or reject the test case."
How will the decision be made?

One option is to create a straw poll web page where people can accept/reject
the test sample. They can also attach comments to the decision. This process
is used by the WCAG working group.

Another option is to make the decisions on the weekly call and just record
the decisions in the minutes.

I favour the straw poll web page because it gives people a chance to vote
even if they can't attend the calls. It's also a quick way of
accepting/rejecting many samples and we will likely have a large number to
go through.

Cheers,
Chris