New TCDL draft - Re: TSD TF: Agenda for 22 August 2006

At 17:57 21/08/2006, Carlos A Velasco wrote:
>Dear TSD TF participants,
>
>The next teleconference is scheduled for Tuesday 22nd August, 2006 from
>12:30 to 13:30 UTC:
>(...)
>AGENDA:
>1. Integration tools and CVS server. Status.
>2. TCDL: review of stable elements of TCDL 1.1

Attached to this message, you will find a more complete draft of TCDL
(BenToWeb_TCDL_W3C_Submission_draftC.html). I have indicated which sections
are stable. I hope to have a completely stable document by next week's
teleconference; examples and a table of contents can still be added afterwards.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe