Re: ARIA Validator Tool

Thanks Rick.

We are currently updating and revamping this outdated list.

Could I ask you to provide information about your tool through the
online for we have, so that we have all necessary data:
  - http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/submission

We'll get back to you before we launch the new tools list so that you
can check the entry, or if we have questions in the mean-time.

Best,
   Shadi