Re: Draft WCAG2 Transition requirments and (very rough) draft WCAG2 Tranistion methodology docs

Note Henny's request for comments right away so that she can incorporate them on Thursday (UK time).

The documents are now online at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-transition1to2
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/transition1to2/transition1to2

~Shawn