No meeting this week or next; hope to resume 2 November 2006

Hi All,

Wayne and I talked yesterday and, since there's not yet a draft document to
discuss, we felt it best to wait until Nov 2nd, when we expect to have a
draft to look at, and can also revisit the requirements documents in light
of having seen a conceptual draft.

So, no meeting this week or next, but we're not closing shop on this effort.

- Judy & Wayne

At 11:44 AM 10/19/2006 +0200, Helle Bjarnø wrote:

>Hi all
>This is the last mail I received from this TF and wonder if the group has
>stopped or what?
>
>Sincerely
>Helle Bjarnø
>Visual Impairment Knowledge Centre