Re: Hesitant request for change to meeting night

Liam and all,

We're again not meeting today, due to insufficient progress on the
"promoting web accessibility" draft. Yes, there's a document taking shape,
but not quite far enough for useful discussion yet.

Liam, I'll take up your rescheduling question with Wayne, and will look
back through the notes for people's prior information on availability in
case any of that is relevant, and ask for updated schedule info.

Best,

- Judy

At 03:08 PM 11/10/2006 +0000, Liam McGee wrote:

>Hi all. Before we start to reconvene the umtf, may I make a request to
>change the evening? Thursday evenings will become very difficult for me
>until late January.
>
>I realise that this may be inconvenient, and apologise in advance if this
>causes great headaches...
>
>Thanks and kind regards
>
>Liam
>
>--
>Liam McGee, Managing Director, Communis Ltd
>www.communis.co.uk     +44 (0)1373 836 476

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA,  02139,  USA