Re: Additional suggestions for questions/probing during WAI usability testing

 From <https://www.w3.org/2017/08/25-eo-minutes.html>:

* How do users understand and navigate the menu items with additional flyouts? e.g., under "Accessibility Fundamentals", "How People with Disabilities Use the Web" is clickable and also flysout to reveal additional nav items. Do users know "How People with Disabilities Use the Web" is clickable? Do they click it, or go straight to the sub-pages?

* There is a top-level nav "Plan & Manage" and under that is an item "Planning and Managing Accessibility". Is this confusing, or OK?

We might get more Friday from EOWG.

Cheers,
~Shawn