RE: smart search/metadata

Thanks Shawn.  My only question is how am I providing my work to Eric.  I'm verifying that I can create a spreadsheet with subjects provided for each page link.

Laura

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:50 PM
To: WSTF; Keen, Laura; Watson, Caleb
Subject: Re: smart search/metadata

Hi Laura, Caleb, and all,

I did a quick pass at prioritizing pages for metadata:
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Metadata_priorities

Anyone is welcome to change that (especially moving things up in priority:-).

If you have any questions (e.g., what do you mean by "For the descriptions, please look at the annotated navigation pages..."), feel free to call me: +1-617-395-7664

I think Caleb is very knowledgeable about metadata for search, social media, etc. Maybe we have time to pick his/your brains at Friday's EOWG telecon? :-) (For example, what is the character limit for optimum description?)

For reference:
* 6 Jan e-mail with php & metadata: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-eo-editors/2017Jan/0003.html

* Github#33 "Explore and define which pages to add metadata to #33": https://github.com/w3c/wai-website-design/issues/33

Best,