Re: IA First Drafts from Charlotte

On 14 Feb 2017, at 22:44, Shawn Henry wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Attached is a list of the pages from Charlotte's IA -- in CVS and
> XLSX. Unfortunately I don't see that it provides any structural
> information.

Yes, there is no information on how the pages are nested. Is this
equivalent of the PDF uploaded to Basecamp on February 8th, titled
“Second Draft”?

https://3.basecamp.com/3119737/buckets/936310/uploads/383720186

It’s quite hard for me to follow discussions that are in documents,
especially if they change. I’m happy to copy the data over to a wiki
page or in another format so we have _one_ current version.

Eric