Re: (W3C WAI Website Redesign) WAI task survey for your review

On 10/19/2016 11:39 AM, Sharron Rush wrote:
> Please take a look at the task survey and comment if you see needed changes -thanks!
>
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/wai-site-tasks/?login

Thanks Sharron & Charlotte!

Here are quick thoughts that I can briefly explain on the telecon as useful.
PLEASE excuse brevity and curtness - I'm doing these right before the telecon.

Hive:
* Visibility of results/answers

Medium-level issue:
* Focus on tasks - at least put first - so get that data even if they don't want to fill out open comments on likes, dislikes (which are a bit tangential from Top Tasks -- but interesting :-).
[sidenote: see previous survey data...]

Minor - Editor's Discretion:
* In conflict? From 1. Introduction: "Think of the options in the broadest sense, not just what you would be looking for but what others you know might look for as well." then 7. Important of tasks: "please choose the top nine (9) tasks that you have tried to accomplish when you have visited the WAI site in the past."
* "9. Anyone left out? Are there issues or constituencies that have been left out of consideration in this survey? if so, please describe them." I don't understand this question.
* "...that you have tried to accomplish when you have visited the WAI website in the past." Is that really what we want? Or, what they think it most important now? Or other???
* "3. Experience with accessibility" -  slightly easier on motor skills & maybe cognitive as option buttons instead of drop-down.
* "2. Your role" allow mulit-select? (nicer for users, maybe not important for data?)