Re: personas

OK Shawn, thanks for your quick comments, much appreciated

I took a pass at your suggestions as follows:

   - added audience role at the bottom of each profile.
   - Gave disabilities to Patricia and Miles.
   - Mikes now lives in South Africa
   - Andy now lives in Spain
   - Persona photos come from a royalty free image site called dreamstime
   that I subscribe to.

Let me know if there is anything else - for example, what did you mean
about tweak names, please feel free to change them - and thanks again!

Best,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*