[from Judy] Re: WAI Site Design Goals - ready for you to review - EO will be discussing Friday

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: WAI Site Design Goals - ready for you to review - EO will be discussing Friday
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 01:28:17 -0400
From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
To: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
CC: WSTF <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>

Hi [Task Force],

This looks really great.

My main comment would be to add, after "Careful coordination with WAI
and W3C people..." , the following: "...including coordination with <a
href="https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAGTA/">WCAG TA Project</a> work to
improve discoverability and integration of WCAG 2.0-related resources."

Please also include a similar phrase in the TF work statement if not
already there.

More minor comments:

- It looks quite ambitious. Are you confident about scope, even of the
goals that are listed as primary?

Thanks,

- Judy

--