Re: FINAL: Invitation will be sent tomorrow morning

Thanks for the off-list suggestion to replace "steps we have identified is
to identify" with "steps are taking is to identify."

Any others?

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*